Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary of Being Sprung Violently From Your Mother's Womb, Friends

Thursday was a special day - my teammate Brad's Big 2.0. He was intent on not celebrating this occasion, but Gaby decided to make him a vanilla cake, and I think that was a good call on her part. Brad, you are a hilarious addition to the Maple 4 family, and we'd be missing a certain spark of awesomeness without you. Your hard work and enthusiasm for NCCC make my job much easier! Also, your chili is dah bomb.



Not to be outdone, my best friend Lara decided to have her birthday on the same day. How do I love you, Lara? Let me count the ways.

1. For being ridonk on a daily basis without shame including this moment, posing with a random toilet on the street while holding a KFC take-out bag. (Excuse the blurriness folks, this was taken impromptu-style with a camera phone because I didn't exactly plan for a once-in-a-lifetime moment like this):


2. Then there's the fact that you're totally glam. Even when posing with a giant macaroni noodle in the middle of downtown Boston, you know you have those fly heels on.

3. Your bowling team pep talks, sideline cheers and dance moves are what's up right now. No joke.

4. In the Rocky and Bullwinkle episode that is life, you keep me in line.

5. And well, you just get me. From Michael Bolton sing-a-longs, to marathons of murder-mystery-themed news magazine shows, to McDonald's Big & Tastys. You just get me.

Missing you on your bday, brosif. You are the Ying in my Ying Yang Twins and the midwest just ain't quite home without you.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS -- and now i'm emotionale and miss you bad bad bad.

    ReplyDelete