Thursday, October 27, 2011

Will Maple 4 Survive?

This is Greg at work.


This is Greg with Dr Tom getting a root canal.


This is Sam with a power washer.


This is Sam in the hospital with a broken ankle.


This is Gaby and Drew sharing cheese balls from a giant container I purchased at Walmart.


Gaby and Drew are 2 of the 5 members of M4 who have been sick with flu symptoms this week. Yup, it's been an illness and injury-filled round. I'm starting to recognize the hospital staff, and becoming very familiar with their cafeteria and the location of restrooms throughout the building :-) Over the course of this year I've probably been to the doctor at least 25 times. Then again, prior to NCCC I think I was already the go-to for taking friends to the hospital, and I even ended up dating a hospital admittance guy once who I met while taking a co-worker to the ER. Maybe I should look into hospital jobs. It feels like I'm meant to be here. In fact, I'm writing this post from the ER waiting room right now...

1 comment:

  1. Does this time have anything to do with Drew putting more than one cheese ball in his mouth at once?

    ReplyDelete