Friday, December 9, 2011

Pets of the Eastern Seaboard

My travels over the last couple of weeks have taken me along the east coast to visit friends, family... and their pets. Yes, I am mildly obsessed with other people's pets. Typically, I embarrass loved ones by stopping in malls, on street corners, in gas stations, and other awkward locations to lovingly caress animals that do not belong to me. Here are some of my new friends. Lara's cat, Gato, who rules the apartment with an iron paw:


My dad and step mom's new dog, Katana. The friendliest pitbull I've ever been acquainted with.


Fellow team leader D.J.'s dog, Oscar. Very cute. Very old. Scraggly hair. Best dog in Connecticut.


Christina's 3 labs are New Hampshire's finest. I also got a chance to meet her friend Nicole's collection of pets that includes 2 huskies and a cat named General O'Mally. There are photos floating around of me wearing her birds like a pirate.


I just realized that I neglected my mom's cat Nubster. But he's more like a human anyway, so we'll give him his own post later.

1 comment: