Saturday, May 28, 2011

Shout-outs to C.Dogg & My Boo

Dearest brother, Christopher. You turn 20 today. Not 21 like I originally thought because I am a terrible sibling. However, I guess that would have worked in your favor if I was home in NJ. You definitely could have convinced me to buy you booze. lol In honor of your bday here are a few photos of you that I particularly enjoy. Miss you, C. Dogg.

This one is great because it shows the go-to Forlenza facial expression for excitement:






Also this weekend, I'm missing the birfday festivities for my boo Lisa, back in Boston living it up for her 27th. Former roomie in real life, but always a roomie in my heart, this lady can break it down like none other. Here is a good shot of us cutting a rug at one of our Dunboy St Christmas throwdowns.


On stage at a booty shake-off competition graduation weekend:


And of course, keepin' it real on the dance floor at Lara's wedding:


Wish I was there to party with you in Boss-Town but I know your epic dance moves go on without me. Use them for good (not evil) friend. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment